An Internship with Arcadier offers the candidate the opportunity to gain experience of working in a true technology start-up environment and have loads of opportunity to voice their opinions, be part of the execution and have loads of fun! Massive exposure in the start-up and technology industry guaranteed!
- Understand and translate Arcadier’s vision and goals into the product design
- Understand the technology up to the APIs and basic architecture to be able to contribute in solution designing/testing.
- Clarify and understand company vision as well as product objectives and requirements from the business development team.
- Assist in working with product team to help execute the product vision and strategy, in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Assist in lining product goals with organisational/product goals
- Undertake in-depth desktop research to ascertain what the market requires and not require in terms of the product features and functionalities
- Assist in determining the metrics to measure the success of the product
- Assist in the software development (coding) of the product.
- Assist in conducting detailed quality assurance test with the team before launch
- Assist conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with testers, listen to feedback and implement changes as necessary
- Gather data from metrics after launch and make recommendations to the product manager to improve on the product.
- Understand the market and take various factors into consideration to help make the most appropriate decision for the product.
- Assist in conducting user research with the team via interviews and shadowing to gain an in-depth knowledge of who will be using the product
- Assist in building the product on customer empathy and stresses on user experience.
- Be the users’ voice during product decision making
- 2nd or 3rd or 4th year undergraduates in engineering, computer science, businesses management or ecommerce operations
- Must possess basic and good knowledge of how RESTFUL APIs work
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- "Can do" attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Work, Excel and Powerpoint (especially) is a plus
- Enjoys working in a Silicon Valley styled internet start-up culture with requires a "hands on" attitude.
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT AT LEAST 3 MONTHS FULL TIME INTERNSHIP
- MUST BE A SINGAPORE CITIZEN
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Fast Learner – Some projects might require picking up new technical concepts or project management concepts within a short time frame.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Creative Thinking – Job requires the ability to “think out of the box”, clever in design cost efficient and effective marketing concepts
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Commercial Savviness – Job requires the ability to think logically if execution makes commercial sense for the business
Last date to apply : 2022-01-01 00:00:00
Don't forget to put the job title you're applying for as the subject